Non-Core Payroll is a solution to help corporations mitigate potential employment risk and cost overruns.
Some examples of why corporations use Non-Core Payroll are the following:
- Short term hires – usually less than a year
- Project hiring
- Retired, family or friends
- Students and co-op students
- Budgets – charge PMP invoices to another cost centre – Governments use this
- Savings on WCB – DSS rates cheaper
- Savings on pension and benefits
- Reduce headcount
- Cash flow advantage
- Seasonal and high turnover personnel areas
In addition to payroll, we can discuss potential retention tools such as a basic group RSP plan and group benefits plan.
Start the Conversation
Speak to a payroll solutions expert today and learn how Diversified Staffing Services can give you the freedom to focus on your business.
For more information, please contact Andrew Ward at 403-237-5577 or email him using the form below.