EXTRA! EXTRA! DIVERSIFIED STAFFING SERVICES IS NOW COR CERTIFIED
It is with great pleasure that we take this opportunity to announce that Diversified Staffing Services has been accredited with COR Workplace Safety Certificate of Recognition towards our health and safety program.
A Certificate of Recognition (COR) is awarded to employers who have successfully developed and implemented a health and safety program that meets provincial standards.
The COR certifies that the employer’s health and safety management system has been evaluated by a certified auditor and met the requirements of the provincial standards. Certificates are issued by Alberta Labour and are co-signed by Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP).
In qualifying for the certificate, Diversified Staffing Services has:
- Prepared a written health and safety plan appropriate to the needs of our staff;
- Discussed injury prevention issues with staff and invited their ongoing participation in the health and safety program;
- Identified hazards and hazard controls as an ongoing process;
- Developed and implemented good health and safety practices, procedures and policies; and
- Developed a review process for changes and ongoing improvements to the program.
By achieving COR, Diversified Staffing Services continues to demonstrate its commitment to a strong safety culture for all employees.