Prepare Your Home Before A Gataway a Message from Rogers Insurance LTD

19 Feb '14

Does your insurance policy have a vacant dwelling restriction? If so, your property may not have insurance coverage if you are away from your home for an extended period of time. If you are unsure, you should check with your insurance professional to advise you.