All of our clients have a story, and we’re interested in hearing yours. Follow the submission guidelines below and tell us about how your relationship with Diversified led to a great experience.
Things to consider when writing stories:
- Don’t be wordy. Stories can be no longer than 1,500 characters.
- Provide a beginning, middle, and end (what you were looking for, how Diversified helped, and the great employee you have now).
- Tell us about your relationship with Diversified.
- Highlight the results.
If you’re having trouble writing your story, here are a few questions to get you started:
- What was going on in your organization when you began looking for an employee?
- How did Diversified play a role in your finding what you were looking for?
- Did a particular Diversified employee make an impact?
- How have the employees you’ve acquired from Diversified been successful?
- Has your new employee performed exceptionally or done anything specifically commendable?