Traffic Control Person
Flexible hours are offered with jobs in and around the Calgary area.
No experience is necessary as we will complete in-house training and certification.
Duties as a flagger will include but are not limited to:
- Slowing, stopping and/or directing traffic
- Paying close attention to surroundings and reacting to any potential hazards
- Communicating with motorists, supervisors, and coworkers
- Follow Health and Safety Acts and Alberta Traffic Laws
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Can maneuver traffic control devices effectively
- Comfortable working on construction sites and potentially busy roads
- Ability to react quickly to potentially hazardous situations
- Ability to stand outside a varying weather conditions
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have steel toed boots
If interested call the industrial team at 403-237-5741 or stop by our office to between the hours of Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-3pm and Sun. 8am-4pm to complete an application.
Our address is as follows:
805 – 5th Avenue SW
We welcome all applications and thank you for applying, and will contact those candidates potentially suitable for the position.