Traffic Control / Flagger
No experience required! Training and in-house certification is available for FREE. These are temporary roles with the opportunity for full time hours.
Duties as a flagger will include but are not limited to:
- Slowing, stopping and/or directing traffic
- Paying close attention to surroundings and reacting to any potential hazards
- Communicating with motorists, supervisors, and coworkers
- Follow Health and Safety Acts and Alberta Traffic Laws
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Can maneuver traffic control devices effectively
- Comfortable working on construction sites and potentially busy roads
- Ability to react quickly to potentially hazardous situations
- Ability to stand outside a varying weather conditions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Starting at: $19.00 per hour
If interested call the industrial team at 403-237-5741 or email your resume to email@example.com stop by our office to between the hours of Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-3pm and Sun. 8am-4pm to complete an application.
Our address is as follows:
805 – 5th Avenue SW Calgary
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
Please note that we are unable to relocate. Relocating will fall under each candidate’s responsibility if they decide to do so.