Skilled Labourer with Fall Arrest
On behalf of our clients are looking for physically able candidates to work as Skilled Labourers. The nature of our assignments is temporary. If you are “in between” employment or looking to expand your skill set you are welcome to join our Team.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.+ in an 8+ hour shift
- Be able to do numerous tasks as assigned by our customers: backing/framing, deficiencies, skilled demolition (concrete/steel stud), drywall installations, form work
- Be competent in general carpentry – hoarding, framing, installation of doors and frames
- Be competent with all power tools – chop/circular saws
- Comprehend the English language as safety orientations is conducted in English
- Follow direction from the foreman
- Complete multiple tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Have professional conduct on site
- Be a Team member to on site staff
- Live in Calgary or the general area
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience to operate power tools such as Hilti guns, jackhammer, chop saw, Skill saw, power drills etc.
- Operate hand tools such as hammers, screw drivers, pliers etc.
- Comprehend the English language as safety orientations are conducted in English
- Be able to comprehend and follow direction as you will be required to multi-task multiple assignments throughout the day
- Have Fall Arrest, WHMIS, WHMIS 2015 or CSTS is certainly an Asset but not a must
If you are interested please call the industrial department at 403-237-5741 or stop by our office to between the hours of Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-3pm and Sun. 8am-4pm to complete an application.
Our address is as follows:
805 – 5th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- construction: 2 years (preferred)