Site Superintendent/ Project Foreman
Diversified Staffing a leading staffing agency in Alberta, is currently recruiting a Project Foreman/ Superintendent for a construction contractor specializing in commercial and municipal swimming pool facilities. This client is located in Edmonton, but this position will require some travel. Our client is looking for a working project foreman/ superintendent, willing and capable to assist in the installation process as needed.
- Manage all field personnel.
- Communicate effectively between office and jobsite.
- Determine Material and equipment requirements.
- Meet project deadlines.
- On-site planning and project execution.
- Project administrative duties:
- stay up-to-date on site documentation
- Use MS to organize project information
- Submit reports
- Implement project and subtrades schedules.
- Be the go between to the subcontractors and general contractors on site.
The successful Candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 4 years Commercial construction and Concrete experience.
- Superintendent level experience considered an asset, supervisory role mandatory.
- PMP certification or equivalent considered an asset.
- Experience in Pool mechanical construction considered an asset.
- Have experience with MS software.
- Understand OH&S workplace standards.
- Driver License.