• Ensuring event areas are clean, organized and set up according to event parameters
• Greets guests; ensure efficient seating of our guests
• Creates a positive first impression and establishes rapport with guests
• Guests are served respectfully and responsibly (general plate service)
• Clear tables and reset tables as necessary
• Guest issues addressed and resolved promptly
• High school diploma
• Must have excellent food and wine knowledge.
• Must be neat in appearance with a positive and friendly attitude
• Excellent communications skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Previous serving experience in a banquet environment an asset
• Minimum 1 year serving experience and valid ProServe is an asset.
• Eligible candidates must be: reliable, courteous, friendly, good at communicating, a good team player and able to take direction.
Please be advised that transit may not always be available for all locations.
Black shoes, black socks, black dress pants, and a white button-up dress shirt.
If interested call the industrial team at 403-237-5741 or stop by our office to between the hours of Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-3pm and Sun. 8am-4pm to complete an application.
Our address is as follows:
805 – 5th Avenue SW
We welcome all applications and thank you for applying, and will contact those candidates potentially suitable for the position.