Diversified Staffing Services, a leading staffing agency in Alberta, is currently recruiting internally for a Senior Sales Consultant. This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in B2B sales, and well suited to a self-motivated individual.
An open-concept office, a welcoming team, great benefits, and regular in-office team-building events are hallmarks of our company culture. We understand that taking care of our internal and external clients is paramount to our success. We encourage an inquisitive and entrepreneurial approach with our team members; ask questions, provide solutions, bring enjoyment to all conversations and activities. Our leadership team supports those eager to learn and improve and has fostered an environment of open communication for our employees. We believe in maintaining a solid work/life balance to have the resources and energy we need both at work and in our daily lives.
Specializing in relationship building, the objective of the Senior Sales Consultant is to develop new corporate relationships within a defined industry. The Senior Sales Consultant will specialize in a specific industry along with building and growing a network of contacts for new opportunities.
The range of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
- Contact potential clients to develop new business relationships both in person and via phone / digital means (email, LinkedIn etc.)
- Maintain contact with existing contacts within in a defined Industry ensuring knowledge of upcoming projects and other potential opportunities.
- Leverage existing relationships as well as cold calling, email marketing and social media techniques to establish new contacts.
- Meet contacts as required, in order to identify staffing opportunities.
- Liaise with Service Teams to ensure a successful transfer of accounts from prospect to client.
- Follow corporate strategy for territory management and client development.
- Utilize CRM to track and increase sales.
- Detailed entry of all activities within CRM.
- Identify industry specific networking events (digital or in person) and attend regularly.
- 3-5 Years sales experience.
- Professionally presentable, responsible and dedicated.
- Independently driven yet able to work in a team environment.
- Competent with basic clerical software. (Word/Excel)
- Skillful in the art of communication.
- Well organized and committed to success.
Diversified staffing offers a competitive and comprehensive pay package, including base salary, structured commission, and a generous health and dental plan.