Sales Consultant- Canada
- Aggressively engage with multiple contacts at prospects via telephone, email, web and in person meetings to educate and drive them through the sales process
- Define sales strategies working collaboratively with sales team and management
- Execute customer centric meetings, presentations and product demonstrations both virtually and in person with key decision-makers and influencers
- Manage sales cycle from lead qualification, presentation, contract negotiations and close of the sale.
- Deliver onsite software demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Utilize NetSuite CRM to track and report progress in territories, meeting sales deadlines and revenue expectations.
- Partner with customers, providing a consultative approach to their business needs while providing innovative solutions by working closely with the Implementation & Training Manager.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 5 to 10 years of software sales experience.
- Experience selling SAAS based products
- Experience selling dispatch software solutions considered an asset
- Experience managing a large geographic territory
- Ability to travel 60-70% across Canada and the USA
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.