Opportunities are available for these roles to become permanent positions with our clients.
Duties may include:
- Operating a Reach Truck in a warehouse environment
- Using an RF Scanner to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Picking, wrapping and preparing orders
- Assisting with Shipping and Receiving
- General warehouse duties
- A valid Reach Truck certificate
- Previous experience operating a Reach Truck in a distribution warehouse
- RF Scanner experience
- Basic computer skills, printing orders and labels
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Availability to work full time and overtime where necessary
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Comfort with using hand tools
- Comfort with being physically active and able to lift up to 50 lbs
A valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle
If interested call the industrial team at 403-237-5741 or stop by our office to between the hours of Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-3pm and Sun. 8am-4pm to complete an application.
Our address is as follows:
805 – 5th Avenue SW
We welcome all applications and thank you for applying, and will contact those candidates potentially suitable for the position.