Power Systems Field Technician
• Client focused professionals!
• Utilize your technical expertise in Power Distribution!
• Enjoy a combination of field and office work!
• Working at job sites throughout Western Canada
• Troubleshooting and conducting maintenance testing on Power Distribution Systems
• Working with low, medium and high voltage, protection relays, circuit breakers, cables, etc.
• Maintaining client relationships and showing technical leadership to more junior staff
• Job preparation, report writing and safety documentation
If you are looking to join a small, innovative team and have desire for a long term career, this could be the ideal position for you. In addition to a competitive salary, the company offers an outstanding benefits package! Salary Range $95k – $110k based on experience.
• A solid background in Power Systems Engineering
• A minimum 5 years’ experience working on Power Distribution Systems
• Expertise in Protection and Controls
• Hands-on field experience commissioning, testing and maintaining power systems equipment
• A background in industrial and utility environments
• Comprehensive knowledge of breakers, switchgear, protection relays, transformers, motor control centers, bus ducts
• Proven leadership and customer relationship building skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in AutoCad, MS Windows and MS Office
• The ability to work flexible shifts including occasional evenings and weekends
• Valid Driver’s Licence and satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
• The ability to travel up to 30%
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.