Payroll Clerk duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Process pay on a bi-weekly basis
- Calculating tax, EI, Pension, and other deductions from Payroll
- Resolve payroll errors and process corrections to ensure prompt resolution
- Post online adjustments to pay on a daily basis
- Entering employee information and payroll data into the system
- Audit payroll processing reports for accuracy
- Respond to employees on various facets of payroll
- Maintaining and updating payroll records.
- Prepare ROE’s, T4’s, and remittances
- Provide coaching, guidance, and instruction related to payroll processes and procedures
Payroll Administrator Qualifications & Skills:
- Current experience with the payroll systems of ADP is a requirement
- Direct experience in payroll
- Degree in accounting or related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Work effectively within a team environment
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all applicants for applying.