- Solid organization!
- Caring, Compassionate Team!
- Career Stability!
Diversified Staffing Services, a leading Staffing Agency in Alberta, is currently seeking 4 Maintenance Professionals. Our client, located in Calgary, is expanding their portfolio of properties and is growing their team.
- Performing routine maintenance tasks at various properties throughout Calgary
- Conducting regular inspections to identify any issues needing attention
- Basic painting, drywall repair, plumbing and electrical
- Overseeing contractors for any professional repairs scheduled
- All applicable documentation and entry into computer system
- Responding to resident requests and providing guidance on maintaining appliances, etc.
- Security tasks including distribution of key fobs, ensuring security cameras are operational, checking fire alarms, etc.
- General cleaning, landscaping and snow removal
- Inventory control of supplies
- Preparing units for occupancy
- Responding to emergency situations as required (on-call rotation)
If you enjoy a variety of tasks, and have experience in property maintenance, this could be the ideal position for you! In addition to a competitive salary, full benefits are offered. (Salary range $52k – $58k based on experience.)
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Solid knowledge of all general property maintenance tasks
- Proficiency with computer systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- The ability to clear Criminal Background and Vulnerable Sector checks
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.