Inventory & Assembly Technician
- Dynamic Organization!
- Professional Company!
- Clean indoor environment!
Diversified Staffing Services, a leading Staffing Agency in Alberta is currently seeking an Inventory Clerk/Assembler. Our client located in NE Calgary is growing and adding to their team.
- Receiving inventory into stock
- Ensuring quality on all incoming parts
- Monitoring inventory levels and coordinating with Manager to ensure replenishment
- Participating in inventory counts
- Attending regular staff meetings to provide updates and communicate relevant information
- Providing assistance to Inventory Manager as required
- Assembling components according to specifications
- Documenting all applicable and relevant information
- Maintaining a safe clean working environment
If you are technically inclined and have experience with inventory control, this could be the ideal position for you! In addition to a competitive salary, a full benefits package is available. Salary Range $45K-$50k
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience with inventory and receiving
- The ability to work with technical components
- A high attention to detail along with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computer software
- Related post- secondary education (or minimum high school diploma)
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
- Basic knowledge of power tools
- Steel toed boots
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying and will contact those potentially suitable for the position