Inside Sales Representative
Diversified Staffing Services, a leading staffing agency in Alberta, is currently recruiting internally for an Inside Sales Consultant. This is an ideal opportunity to gain entry level sales experience in B2B sales, and well suited to a self-motivated individual.
An open-concept office, a welcoming team, great benefits, and regular in-office team-building events are hallmarks of our company culture. We understand that taking care of our internal and external clients is paramount to our success. We encourage an inquisitive and entrepreneurial approach with our team members; ask questions, provide solutions, bring enjoyment to all conversations and activities. Our leadership team supports those eager to learn and improve and has fostered an environment of open communication for our employees. We believe in maintaining a solid work/life balance to have the resources and energy we need both at work and in our daily lives.
Specializing in relationship building, the objective of the Inside Sales Consultant is to develop new corporate relationships within our full range of industries. The Inside Sales Consultant will specialize in building and growing a network of contacts for new opportunities.
The range of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contact potential clients to develop new business relationships both in person and via phone / digital means (email, LinkedIn etc.)
- Leverage existing relationships as well as cold calling, email marketing and social media techniques to establish new contacts.
- Liaise with Service Teams to ensure a successful transfer of accounts from prospect to client.
- Follow corporate strategy for territory management and client development.
- Utilize CRM to track and increase sales.
- Detailed entry of all activities within CRM.
- Experience in client facing role.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Professionally presentable, responsible and dedicated.
- Independently driven yet able to work in a team environment.
- Competent with basic clerical software. (Word/Excel)
- Skillful in the art of communication.
- Well organized and committed to success.
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.