Heavy Equipment Technician
Diversified Staffing Services are currently seeking Heavy Equipment Technicians. Our client is a family owned business that manufactures, rents and repairs flat-deck and cargo trailers. We are looking for a technician that is a good self starter and works well with others. You will be expected to work in a fast paced environment.
- Install new or replacement parts according to specification
- Assure completion of all repairs, maintenance requirements and/ or modifications to the truck or other assigned vehicle
- Complying with health and safety program and practices
- Completing daily housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties as requested
- Blue Card to perform CVIP’s
- Experience with utility trailers ranging from 10′ up to 45′ equipped with eclectic breaks and/ or hydraulic serge breaks
- Wiring experience
- Forklift ticket
- Experience with a tire machine
- Welding experience would be an asset
A benefit package is available. We thank all candidates who apply and only those with the noted credentials will be contacted for an interview.