• Construction site support
• Demolition site support
• Loading and unloading trailers
• Housekeeping, cleaning and sweeping
• Snow removal
• Warehouse duties
• Other general labour duties
• A valid driver’s license and personal vehicle considered an asset
• Highly motivated and a great attitude
• Effective communication skills
• Able to work as part of a team and to get along with others
• Good physical fitness
• Able to carry and lift items both up to and over 50lbs
• Steel toed boots are a MUST
• All other PPE considered an asset
• Safety tickets considered an asset
These roles are temporary in nature.
If interested call the industrial team at 403-237-5741 or stop by our office to between the hours of Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-3pm and Sun. 8am-4pm to complete an application.
Our address is as follows:
805 – 5th Avenue SW
We welcome all applications and thank you for applying, and will contact those candidates potentially suitable for the position.