Flexible hours are offered with jobs in Cochrane area.
No experience is necessary as we will complete FREE in-house training and certification.
Duties as a flagger will include but are not limited to:
- Slowing, stopping and/or directing traffic
- Paying close attention to surroundings and reacting to any potential hazards
- Communicating with motorists, supervisors, and coworkers
- Follow Health and Safety Acts and Alberta Traffic Laws
Successful candidates for this position will possess the following qualities:
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Can maneuver traffic control devices effectively
- Comfortable working on construction sites and potentially busy roads
- Ability to react quickly to potentially hazardous situations
- Ability to stand outside a varying weather conditions
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have steel toed boots
If you are interested please call the industrial department at 403-237-5741 or stop by our office to between the hours of Mon-Fri 7am-6pm, Sat. 7am-3pm and Sun. 8am-4pm to complete an application.
Our address is as follows:
805 – 5th Avenue SW Calgary
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
Please note that we are unable to relocate. Relocating will fall under each candidate’s responsibility if they decide to do so.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $19.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person