This is the most senior level administrative position in the Not - For - Profit office.
The Executive Assistant:
- Is the first point of contact for written and verbal inquiries directed to the CEO.
- Tracks the preparation of reports, deadlines, etc.
- Anticipates the needs of the CEO and prepares them for all meetings.
- Prepares the meeting rooms; meeting packages; meeting minutes for CEO and board of directors.
- Liaisons between CEO and Board of Directors.
- Manages the CEO’s schedule and uses discretion to adjust as required.
- Uses extreme confidentiality and ability to recognize sensitive and/or confidential information is essential.
- Composes correspondence, manages information, researches as necessary.
- Has the ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, discretion, initiative and positivity.
The executive assistant must have:
- Grade 12 completion or similar.
- A minimum of FIVE years experience of diversified office and administrative experience INCLUDING composing correspondence, organizing and scheduling for a senior executive’s calendar.
- Experience with Microsoft Office must be at ‘advanced’ level.
- Adjusted typing score of 45 wpm.
- Data entry scores of 8000 kph
- Strong customer focus.