Diversified Staffing Services, a leading Staffing Agency in Alberta, is currently seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant. Our client located in Foothills Industrial in South East Calgary, are in need of an Executive Assistant for a temporary to permanent placement.
Responsibilities in these roles will vary but include:
- Co-ordinate communications for the executive team
- Compose correspondence on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, hotel, flights etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Manage the schedules of the CEO
- Assist in research projects
- Prepares the meeting rooms; meeting packages; meeting minutes for CEO and board of directors.
Successful candidates skills and experience should include:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Senior Office Administrator
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain and build positive relationships
- Have a high degree of professionalism, discretion, initiative and positivity
- Experience with internet research an asset
Our team of Recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.