Duties include but not limited to:
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Maintain and rely on company base data bases.
- Set up board meetings, taking meeting minutes
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation.
- Coordination and preparation for meetings as required.
- Accurately prepare meeting minutes.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ year’s proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- 2+ year’s proven experience working with a board of directors.
- Previous experience taking meeting minutes is considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Post-Secondary education in related field.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize without jeopardizing quality.
- Ability to handle high stress situations in a professional manner.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Professional English communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of general Administration practices and procedures
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.