Range of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurate preparation of estimates including materials and labour for projects.
- Update construction schedules and obtain purchase orders.
- Interpreting contracts and specifications for details on floorplans.
- Enter relevant estimating information into the operating system.
- Coordinate with various departments in obtaining such things as product information, job statuses and material ETA’s.
- Interpret contracts and specifications on floorplans.
- Other tasks as needed.
Successful applicants must have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy as well as the ability to communicate well both verbally and written. Additionally they:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Are proficient in computerized estimating systems, AutoCad and Microsoft Office.
- Are knowledgeable with the construction industry and in reading plans.
- Completion of post-secondary education is preferred, however equivalent experience will be considered.
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all applicants for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position. Contacted applicants will interview via Zoom in order to adhere to physical distancing recommendations. They will also be asked to complete testing and provide references.