Since 1997, PEO Canada has partnered with clients throughout the country to focus on their employees by providing HR, Payroll, WCB and Benefit Services. In turn, this has and continues to, allow the clients to “Focus on their Business”. Today due to growth, PEO Canada is searching for a skilled individual to join our team as a District Sales Manager.
Reporting to the National Sales Director the District Sales Manager’s main mission will be to hunt for prospects and sell our suite of Payroll, HR and Benefit Services while overseeing the day to day operations of the Western Canadian Sales Team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Oversee all aspects of the Western Canadian Sales Team, including recruitment, supervision and coaching of all team members
• In conjunction with the National Sales Director this role will be responsible to develop business plans and sales strategies applicable to the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Growing the Sales Team in both overall sales and number of team members
• Liaison with other leaders within the organization ensuring a high level of customer service to our clients
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as required by the National Sales Director
• Ensuring data entry of all activities within PEO Canada’s CRM system
This is an ideal position for a Sales Leader who has the proven ability to bring out the best in those around them. Compensation is Calgary competitive and this position offers RRSP matching, and an excellent benefits package.
skills and a minimum of 5 years of sales experience and 2 years of management. The successful candidate will excel at developing relationships and additionally:
• Possess strong presentation skills
• Understand the power of listening to customers’ needs
• Be experienced in the art of selling
• Possess strong computer technical skills with the ability to analyze and understand customer data
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.