Construction Workers/ General Labourers
Our clients located in the Lethbridge area are seeking assistance on various construction projects in Coaldale and Monarch.
- Fence set-up/Site set-up
- Perform duties to assist trades and workers on site
- Help with keeping the site clean
- Unloading equipment/materials from trucks
- Perform duties in a safe and responsible manner
- Some use of hand tools
- Able to follow instructions without extensive supervision
- Have personal vehicle
- Be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to stay safe on a site, and be aware of dangers
- Ability to lift or move materials of 50lbs
- Ability to work outside
- Familiarity with construction sites is appreciated
- Be able to follow instructions, and work with some independence
Please note that we are unable to relocate. Relocating will fall under each candidate’s responsibility if they decide to do so.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
Contract length: 6 months