- Work for a company focused on outstanding quality!
- Feel confident knowing you will be kept working year-round!
- Earn a competitive annual salary complete with full benefits, company vehicle and numerous perks!
- Overseeing projects, trades and vendors
- Site measurements, quoting and cost control
- Hiring and managing tradespeople
- Scheduling, coordinating service and performing daily progress checks
- Maintaining customer relationships and business development
- Completing related documentation and reporting
- Ensuring all safety polices are being followed
If you have a minimum 3 years’ experience with residential construction and management skills, this could be a great move for you! In addition to a competitive salary, full benefits are provided. Salary range $60k – $85k based on experience
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A full understanding of residential construction and building codes
- Experience managing staff and overseeing contractors
- Proficiency with MS Office and scheduling software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to quality and safety
- A clean Class 5 Licence
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.