Construction General Labour
Diversified Staffing Services, a leading Staffing Agency in Alberta, is currently seeking construction general labour workers. Our client, located in the Calgary and surrounding areas, are in need of a general labour workers with a flexible schedule. Many overtime opportunities available as this project is currently behind schedule.
All construction general labour incudes the following:
- Site clean up, move equipment, and various duties as assigned
- Entry level assignments
- Lift 0-50 lbs+
- Working in a fast environment with various trades and people
- Assist supervisors with daily tasks that may vary
The ideal candidate will have, but is not limited to, the following requirements:
• Experience in a General Labour-Entry level construction
• Full PPE (6″ Steel Toe Boots, Hard Hat, Safety Vest and Glasses and gloves)
• Physically able to lift 50+lbs over the course of an 8 Hour shift
• Capable of understanding Safety
• Orientation provided by our clients
• WHMIS/CSTS tickets
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.