Construction General Labour Needed
Construction General Labour
Diversified Staffing Services are searching out for Construction/Warehouse workers. This would be an ongoing and day to day assignments which could potentially lead to be hired on as well. Candidates will be required to do the following:
- Loading and unloading materials.
- Assembly of material handling carts and workstations
- Assembling or breaking down structures.
- Ability to read directions to verify the parts required prior to assembly
- Double-check connections to ensure they match and report issues to the Supervisor
- Mechanical aptitude and good dexterity
- Live in Calgary or general area
General Labor Tasks to be performed:
- 5s taping
- Assembly of workstations
- Basic computer skills
- Mounting TVs
- Installation of IT equipment and wire management
- Communicate effectively with co-workers on the assembly line to ensure maximum speed and accuracy
- Clearing working areas.
- Operating basic tools.
- Clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials to eliminate possible hazards.
- Using, cleaning and maintaining variety of hand tools.
- Build out and set up of general distribution facility
- Following safety guidelines and operating in a safe manner
- Ability to stand and / or walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry push or pull equipment up to 75 lbs.
- Familiar with using tools and general warehouse equipment is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in warehouse, manufacturing or construction; willing to train.
- Must live in Calgary or surrounding area
We are willing to WHMIS Certify on premise, for FREE!
Please note that we are unable to relocate. Relocating will fall under each candidates responsibility if they decide to do so.
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.