Certified Forklift Operators
Candidates will find success in this role with a background in shipping/receiving, customer service and various warehouse positions. We ask that candidates applying have at least 2 years experience operating a sit down counterbalance forklift and is able to use one with proficiency.
Candidates will be responsible for fulfilling the following:
- Supply Chain Experience
- Tight Isle Forklift Operating
- Inventory/RF Scanning Background
- Proficiency working with a team of Supply Chain professionals
- For their own commute to/from the job site
Candidates applying are asked to have the following qualifications:
- Reliable transportation
- Currently reside in Calgary or area.
- Professional presentation, work ethic and behaviour
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience including forklift operation (counter balance)
- Current Forklift license/certification
- Excellent communication, work management, collaboration and results orientation skills. Ability to interact with all levels of staff, management and customers
- Positive and “can do” attitude, and a confident, polite manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Able to work with tight deadlines in a multi-task, high priority environment
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.
Please note that we are unable to relocate. Relocating will fall under each candidates responsibility if they decide to do so.