Career College Chair
- Continue your journey in post-secondary education!
- Make a difference by furthering the career development of others!
- Assist in the growth and success of the organization!
This Alberta based Career College focuses on programs related to health and well-being. Based in the Calgary location, you will ensure all aspects of the programs are running efficiently.
- Program development
- Ensuring all courses are delivered properly
- Liaising with government and other applicable parties
- Assisting with the growth and smooth running of the college
- Networking and budgeting to ensure the best outcomes
- Travelling to other locations on occasion
If you have a background in medical education, this could be an incredible opportunity! In addition to a competitive salary, full benefits are provided.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A background in science-based courses
- Knowledge of running medical academic programs
- Experience in educational accreditation and the development of curriculum
- The ability to pass a criminal background check and to provide immunization records
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position!