Are you a Busser/SA, experienced host, server or bartender who would like to top up hours with flexible temporary work for a range of events and banquets?
|Are you a Busser/SA, experienced host, server or bartender who would like to top up hours with flexible temporary work for a range of events and banquets?
Sign up with us and we will contact you to check your availability when various events and banquets need extra staff. This is a great way to top up your week with extra work or alongside school.
We currently still have some spots available. Valid Proserve required.
Diversified Staffing Services is looking for a range of Banquet/Event staff to assist with our clients for their conference and banquet needs.
Eligible candidates must be: Reliable, courteous, friendly, good at communicating.
Black shoes, black socks, black dress pants, and a white or black button-up dress shirt.
Duties may include:
- Ensuring event areas are clean, organized and set up according to event parameters
- Greets guests; ensure efficient seating of our guests
- Creates a positive first impression and establishes rapport with guests
- Guests are served respectfully and responsibly (general plate service)
- Clear tables and reset tables as necessary
- Guest issues addressed and resolved promptly
|The successful applicant will have:
- High school diploma
- Must be neat in appearance with a positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous serving experience in a banquet environment an asset
- valid ProServe.
Please be advised that transit may not always be available for all locations.
Application for SB321
Payroll Services are provided by Diversified Staffing Services’ parent company PEO Canada Ltd. Please click on the button continue.
Proceed to PEO Canada