Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
Diversified Staffing Services, a leading Staffing Agency in Alberta, is currently seeking experienced Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable professionals to fill a variety of temporary assignments. Our clients located in all areas of Red Deer, are routinely in need of staff to help with the accounting departments for short and long term assignments.
Responsibilities in these roles will vary between clients but include:
- Preparing journal entries in accounts receivable or accounts payable.
- Reconciling accounts
- Matching invoices to purchase orders.
- Coding and entering data into the system.
- Preparing statements.
- Generating PO’s & Receipts.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Using one of the following software systems: SAGE 300, SAGE 50, QuickBooks and ACCPAC, Simply Accounting.
- Creating and reviewing reports utilizing spreadsheets.
- Investigating discrepancies when required.
- Preparation of Compilation and Review Engagements.
- Build relationships with a wide variety of clients.
- Perform general Admin duties when needed.
Ideal candidates’ skills and experience should include:
- Software Knowledge is an asset.
- A post-secondary education in accounting or have at least 1-3 years related experience.
- Maintain updated information regarding invoice issues or payment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Capable of multitasking.
- Be comfortable in a fast paced environment and have the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Our team of Recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.