• Stable long-term staff!
• Family oriented environment!
• Opportunities for Advancement!
• Coordinating, preparing and analyzing financial statements
• Developing, implementing & monitoring Accounting procedures
• Approving & processing revenue and expenditures
• Processing payroll
• Analyzing cash flow, cost controls and expenses
• Recording Accounts Payable
• Assisting with month-end, year-end and inventory counts at company locations
If you have a solid background in accounting, this may be the ideal career move for you! In addition to a competitive salary, full benefits are provided.
• A minimum 3 years’ experience in a full cycle accounting role
• Advanced Excel and Accounting software skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to visit out of town locations (at a minimum) quarterly
• The ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
Our team of recruiters would like to thank all candidates for applying, and will contact those potentially suitable for the position.